Our goals at Hazelwood Elementary School are to meet the needs of all learners, to ensure that every student reaches their full potential, and to pledge that our students are prepared to be successful in the next stages of their lives.
- Offers small class sizes
- Provides the Reading Recovery Program for first- and second-grade students
- Provides enhanced technology instruction with SMART Boards, iPads, laptop computers, and a full-time technology teacher
- Provides research-based instruction
- Provides homeroom and specialized grouping, which creates a sense of family, challenges students with Project-Based Learning, and promotes cooperative learning
- Student activities include basketball, volleyball, soccer, cheerleading, orchestra, Quick Recall, and Academic Team.