By signing in as a user of the Online Application System, I agree to abide by the terms of confidentiality. Failure to comply with the items below could lead to discipline from the superintendent.
To ensure the privacy and security of data, I will:
- Access and share system information only as needed as required by my position.
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of the system data I access.
- Immediately report any security breaches to the district Personnel Department.
- Comply with all district security policies and procedures, including proper destruction (shredding) of documents containing sensitive data.
I will not:
- Discuss verbally or distribute system information or documents except as needed/required by my position.
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to information contained on the system.
- Share my user id or password.
- Leave my workstation/account unattended or unsecured.
- Make unauthorized copies of data.
- Engage in any activity that could compromise the security or confidentiality of data contained within the Frontline System.
By continuing to the Online Frontline System, you agree to these terms.